- Author, researcher, business practitioner, speaker and lecturer of psychology at the MBA Studies in the Koźmiński Advanced Management Program and at Postgraduate Studies of Business Psychology for Managers at the Leon Koźmiński University. He spent over 15 years in international corporations, working in 13 countries in Europe and the USA in the areas of banking, insurance and consulting.
- CEO of the Institute of Behavioral Design – the organization which is active in research, implementation of knowledge and tools of positive psychology, economic psychology and neurocognitive science in the processes of change in organizations and development of competence in management.
He is a member of the Brain & Behavior Society and Institute of Leadership & Management in London, International Association for Research in Economic Psychology and Association for Consumer Research. He sits on the council of members at the Centre for Dialog and Analysis ThinkTank. He is also the member of the Professional Speakers Association.
- Upon his return to Poland in 2006, he became the president and shareholder of Brian Tracy International. In the years 2013-2014 he was the member of the management board of Door Group S.A and held the role of the CEO of FranklinCovey in Poland.
- Over 100 thousand participants from 80 countries have taken part in his lectures. He has spoken to groups between 500 and 4000 people. Aside from Poland, he lectures in Spain, Belgium, Ukraine, Sweden, Great Britain and Austria. He is regularly invited as a visiting lecturer and commencement speaker by the best business universities.
- He regularly works with prof. Tony Buzan, prof. Rafał Ohme and prof. Piotr Zielonka in the scope of psychological research, biometric research and development of educational programs for executives.
- He facilitates projects connected to managing and developing trust in organizations, processes of engagement management, beliefs and change based on newest research as well as psychological and neuroscientific tools.
- Author of the bestseller ”Mathematics of Trust” (2018), co-author of a series of books written with Brian Tracy – “You chose the golas, we show you the way!” (2015), ” You decide to change, we show you how to do it !” (2016).
He created a series of free online programs in personal development – #30daysofselfdiscpline and #10daysofcourage through which he inspires and educates the public. The videos show various methods Sebastian has tested on himself and which he recommends to viewers.
- Active in sport – runner, triathlete and amateur of Muay Thai. He has taken part in the Challenge and Ironman competition in Poland and abroad. He ran over 80 half marathons, a few marathons and dozens of shorter runs.